Guarantape Level 3 Aggressor High Tack Double Sided Tape
£1.12 inc. VAT
500m ROLLS ALSO AVAILABLE
An aggressive high adhesive double sided tape, giving a permanent bond for all litho and most digital printed work, with uncoated or low-gloss coated materials. This is the tape of choice for many regular print finishing tasks, from constructing 3D boxes and folders to fixing showcard struts and stock with a slightly loose surface that needs a higher initial tack.
Guarantape Aggressor covers much of the print finishing spectrum and is both stronger than our basic Guarantape Standard double sided tape and has a higher initial grab. However, if you are working with laminate to laminate or high gloss materials we would recommend looking at Guarantape Ultra Stick, the next level of adhesive for coping with the most challenging materials.
Aggressor is a tissue tape, so you can tear to the right length quickly and easily. Choose from traditional flush edge tapes, where the backing paper is the same width as the adhesive, or choose the fingerlift option. This is where the backing paper is wider than the adhesive and makes final revealing of the adhesive a much quicker and easier task.
Fingerlift tapes (shown in the selection as 6mm on 12mm etc.) are strongly recommended where you are sending out promotional packs or ready-taped work for your client to peel off the backing paper and use the adhesive seal at a later date. Making it easy for them at this stage of the job will reflect well on you and is a much appreciated alternative to the fingernail-destroying task of trying to scrape the backing paper off a narrow flush edged tape!
The Guarantape range has been designed for large trade users of tape and we offer incredible carton, pallet and contract rates for this range of industrial tapes. See below for links to the bulk double sided tape pricing.
- Guarantape adhesive Level 3.
- Free samples available to test, simply select free sample option above and add to cart. If you are looking at contract rates or a large job speak to us and we can usually send out full rolls on a sample basis.
- Tissue tape, can be torn to any length
- 50m rolls stocked in bulk, larger 100, 300 and 500m roll lengths available to order or on contract supply.
- Guarantape is an industrial range of tapes manufactured to the highest standards.
- Guarantape Aggressor replaces our previous High-tack range of double sided tapes.
- Aggressor double sided tape sits in between the Guarantape Standard and Ultra Stick ranges, if you are looking for higher levels of permanent adhesive try Ultra Stick or the Extreme ranges of polyester tapes.
- This is a thin flat double sided tape for tape use on textured or uneven surfaces you should consider a polyester tape or a glue tape, which is has a thicker adhesive able to grip even very bumpy surfaces.
Also known as:
- DS tape
- High tack double sided tape
- High tack permanent adhesive tape
- Strong double sided tape
- Non-removable tape
- Sticky tape with backing paper
- Tissue tape
- Fingerlift tape
Typically used with:
- All paper to paper uses, from lightweight up to 200-300gsm card.
- All firm card or board surfaces
- Coated and semi-gloss stocks
- Litho printed paper and board
- Digital print on basic materials, papers, cards and photo papers. For canvas, fabric and high gloss materials try the Guarantape Ultra Stick or Extreme Polyester tapes.
- Files and folders, 3D constructions and models with card and paper.
- Medium stress uses with firm uncoated surfaces, e.g. food product boxes.
- Showcard struts to display boards
- Photo mounting
- Not suitable for use with fabrics
- Measurements of width accurate to +/- 400micron
- Roll length accurate to +/- 500cm
- Full specification and production sheets available upon genuine request
- Tapes rigorously tested across Guarantape range
- Guarantape Aggressor is our high tack permanent tape, the next level of adhesive is Guarantape Ultra Stick, a very strong tissue tape for use with laminate to laminate work.
Our Delivery Rates
Next working day delivery to UK mainland (excluding Highlands)
£9.20 or FREE on orders over £75 before VAT and carriage
Next working day by 12 noon
Next working day by 10.30am
Saturday AM delivery
Islands and Highlands
More Info & Same Day Deliveries
Delivery to UK destinations is easy and flexible, our basic guidelines are:
- Order by 4pm for next day delivery on all products, subject to stock. (With over 35 million finishing supplies in stock you should be safe!)
- Same day deliveries are offered for almost all UK mainland destinations. To arrange this simply email or call us now and we will quickly reply with a delivery rate for your location.
- No minimum order level.
- All standard delivery services are via a tracked courier, so you receive detailed updates and can fully track your parcel. We use FedEx and DPD.
We send goods all over the world. Please contact us for shipping prices.