Guarantape Level 5 Endurance Double Sided Tape
Guarantape Endurance is a new ultra-performance double sided tape. Endurance is a crossover from all your most demanding hand finishing tasks right through to sign making applications and metal, plastic and ceramic materials.
Endurance has a Guarantape Adhesive Level of 5 - making it stronger than our top standard finishing tape, the Guarantape Ultra Stick. Endurance is designed to be stronger and more reliable than some of the best tapes available, with incredible new pricing rates on carton quantities.
If you would like to see how our new Guarantape Endurance compares please contact us for a free sample roll so you can experience our best Guarantape product yet!
A major benefit of the Endurance tape is that it has been developed to produce a minimal odour rating, the adhesive is practically odourless compared to very strong smelling adhesives on most other super strong double sided tapes on the market. This has been very relevant in certain workshops where ventilation is not adequate and Endurance solves these headaches, metaphorically and actually!
For the most demanding applications we recommend our Guarantape Extreme range (Adhesive Level 6+) where you can choose from a Polyester tape, a tearable acrylic tape or a glue tape, all with unbeatable top-level adhesion properties.
ARE YOU A REGULAR DOUBLE SIDED TAPE USER? - CONACT US FOR PRICES
- Guarantape adhesive Level 5.
- Minimal odour no fumes or strong smell as experienced with other super adhesive double sided tapes.
- Free samples available to test, simply select on the dropdowns above and add to cart. If you are looking at contract rates or a large job speak to us and we can usually send out full rolls on a sample basis.
- Tissue tape, can be torn to any length
- 50m rolls stocked in bulk, larger 100, 300 and 500m roll lengths available to order or on contract supply.
- An alternative to Nitto 500 tape with bulk savings on price.
- This is a thin flat double sided tape for tape use on textured or uneven surfaces you should consider a polyester tape or a glue tape, which is has a thicker adhesive able to grip even very bumpy surfaces.
Also known as:
- Very high tack double sided tape
- Permanent adhesive tape
- Tissue tape
- DS Tape
Typically used with:
- All paper to paper uses, from lightweight up to 200-300gsm card.
- All firm card or board surfaces
- Coated and semi-gloss stocks
- Litho printed paper and board
- Digital print on basic materials, papers, cards and photo papers. For canvas, fabric and high gloss materials try the Guarantape Ultra Stick or Extreme Polyester tapes.
- Files and folders, 3D constructions and models with card and paper.
- Medium stress uses with firm uncoated surfaces, e.g. food product boxes.
- Showcard struts
- Photo mounting
- Not suitable for use with fabrics
- Measurements of width accurate to +/- 400micron
- Roll length accurate to +/- 500cm
- Full specification and production sheets available upon genuine request
- Tapes rigorously tested across Guarantape range
Our Delivery Rates
Next working day delivery to UK mainland (excluding Highlands)
£9.20 or FREE on orders over £75 before VAT and carriage
Next working day by 12 noon
Next working day by 10.30am
Saturday AM delivery
Islands and Highlands
More Info & Same Day Deliveries
Delivery to UK destinations is easy and flexible, our basic guidelines are:
- Order by 4pm for next day delivery on all products, subject to stock. (With over 35 million finishing supplies in stock you should be safe!)
- Same day deliveries are offered for almost all UK mainland destinations. To arrange this simply email or call us now and we will quickly reply with a delivery rate for your location.
- No minimum order level.
- All standard delivery services are via a tracked courier, so you receive detailed updates and can fully track your parcel. We use FedEx and DPD.
We send goods all over the world. Please contact us for shipping prices.