Guarantape Level 2 Standard Double Sided Tape
The Standard tape is our everyday print finishing tape for uncoated surfaces and simple paper-to-paper finishing.
Guarantape Standard is a tissue double sided tape, meaning you can tear easily at the length you want and apply fast. You can choose from the most economical flush edge tape, where the backing paper is the same width as the adhesive, or choose the fingerlift option. This is where the backing paper is wider than the adhesive and makes final revealing of the adhesive a much quicker and easier task.
Fingerlift tapes (shown in the selection as 6mm on 12mm etc.) are strongly recommended where you are sending out promotional packs or ready-taped work for your client to peel off the backing paper and use the adhesive seal at a later date. Making it easy for them at this stage of the job will reflect well on you and is a much appreciated alternative to the fingernail-destroying task of trying to scrape the backing paper off a narrow flush edged tape!
The Guarantape range has been designed for large trade users of tape and we offer incredible carton, pallet and contract rates for this range of industrial tapes. See below for links to the bulk double sided tape pricing.
- Guarantape adhesive Level 2.
- Free samples available to test, simply select free sample option above and add to cart. If you are looking at contract rates or a large job speak to us and we can usually send out full rolls on a sample basis.
- Tissue tape, can be torn to any length
- 50m rolls stocked in bulk, larger 100, 300 and 500m roll lengths available to order or on contract supply.
- Guarantape standard recommended for most uncoated lightweight paper uses, for any thicker or coated materials you should look at the Guarantape Aggressor or Ultra Stick ranges for higher levels of permanent adhesive.
- This is a thin flat double sided tape for tape use on textured or uneven surfaces you should consider an extreme polyester tape or a glue tape, which is a has a thicker adhesive able to grip even very bumpy surfaces.
Also known as:
- DS tape
- Standard adhesive tape
- Regular double sided tape
- Standard permanent adhesive tape
- Plain double sided tape
- Non-removable tape
- Sticky tape with backing paper
- Tissue tape
- Fingerlift tape
Typically used with:
- Paper to paper
- Light cardboard to cardboard or paper
- Uncoated stocks
- Litho printed paper and board
- Files and folders
- Lightweight envelopes
- Low stress uses with firm uncoated surfaces
- SHOWCARD STRUTS to non-laminated surfaces
- Photo and scrapbook mounting
- Collage and hand-made poster displays
- Not suitable for use with fabrics
Our Delivery Rates
Next working day delivery to UK mainland (excluding Highlands)
£9.20 or FREE on orders over £75 before VAT and carriage
Next working day by 12 noon
Next working day by 10.30am
Saturday AM delivery
Islands and Highlands
More Info & Same Day Deliveries
Delivery to UK destinations is easy and flexible, our basic guidelines are:
- Order by 4pm for next day delivery on all products, subject to stock. (With over 35 million finishing supplies in stock you should be safe!)
- Same day deliveries are offered for almost all UK mainland destinations. To arrange this simply email or call us now and we will quickly reply with a delivery rate for your location.
- No minimum order level.
- All standard delivery services are via a tracked courier, so you receive detailed updates and can fully track your parcel. We use FedEx and DPD.
We send goods all over the world. Please contact us for shipping prices.